Mapsly is a standalone software platform that exchanges data with your Pipedrive through its API and allows Pipedrive users to automatically log into Mapsly with their Pipedrive user credentials.
To start using Mapsly, simply click the Pipedrive logo at the Mapsly login screen app.mapsly.com and follow instructions on the screen:
In the Pipedrive login pop-up you'll be prompted to sign into your Pipedrive user account. Then, when prompted, click Create new Mapsly account and follow instructions of the Mapsly sign-up wizard:
How to log into Mapsly
To log into Mapsly (on both desktop and mobile) click the Pipedrive logo at the Mapsly login page app.mapsly.com (shown above) and - if prompted - sign into your Pipedrive user account. Mapsly will recognize your Pipedrive account id and log you into your Mapsly user account.
Linking exiting Mapsly account to your Pipedrive organization
If you already have a Mapsly account which you'd like to link to your existing Pipedrive organization, simply make sure .
Adding more users to Mapsly
New Pipedrive users are added to your Mapsly account with restricted access automatically when they log into Mapsly with their Pipedrive credentials at app.mapsly.com; you don't need to manually add them. Learn more users and Single Sign-On here.
More useful articles
If you'd like to see on the map only standard objects like contacts, the wizard's instructions are self-explanatory. In more complex scenarios when you'd like to see other objects in Mapsly as well or use coordinates instead of an object's address, please refer to these articles:
- detailed walk-through guide for the sign-up wizard;
- how to add Deals / Opportunities to Mapsly;
- how to properly configure an object's address field (required for Deals/Opportunities and custom objects);
- how to use an object's coordinates stored in the CRM instead of its address in Mapsly (how to skip geocoding for locations that cannot be described by an address or those for which you already have GPS coordinates in your CRM);
- how to restrict access to imported data and control who sees what;
- your records are not showing up in Mapsly?