Mapsly is a standalone software platform that exchanges data with your Creatio account through its API.
To create your Mapsly account and connect it to your Creatio CRM, following this Mapsly sign-up wizard.
Please note that on step #3 "Access to data" you'll be prompted to enter your Creatio administrator's login and password, as well as your full Creatio CRM domain including "https://" (like https://083952-crm-bundle.creatio.com):
How to log into Mapsly
To log into Mapsly, go to app.mapsly.com and enter your Mapsly login and password into the Mapsly login form.
How to add Creatio CRM as a data source to an existing Mapsly account
If you already have an a Mapsly account, you can add your Creatio CRM as a data source to it:
- Go to Setup in the Mapsly main menu:
- Click the + button, select Creatio and follow instructions on the screen:
Adding more users to Mapsly
Please note that you will need to add to Mapsly only those users who will actually be using Mapsly (not all Creatio users). Also, it is possible to add users to Mapsly who are not registered in Creatio.
More useful articles
If you'd like to see on the map only standard objects like contacts, the wizard's instructions are self-explanatory. In more complex scenarios when you'd like to see other objects in Mapsly as well or use coordinates instead of an object's address, please refer to these articles:
- detailed walk-through guide for the sign-up wizard (description of all steps 1-2 and 4-5 are relevant to Creatio, while step 3 is described above in this article);
- how to use an object's coordinates stored in the CRM instead of its address in Mapsly (how to skip geocoding for locations that cannot be described by an address or those for which you already have GPS coordinates in your CRM);
- how to restrict access to imported data and control who sees what;
- your records are not showing up in Mapsly?