Mapsly is a standalone software platform that exchanges data with your Keap account through its API and allows Keap users to automatically log into Mapsly with their Keap user credentials.
To start using Mapsly, simply click the Keap logo at the Mapsly login screen app.mapsly.com:
You will see a popup where you will be prompted to sign in to your Keap account and confirm to which Keap/Infusionsoft application to grant Mapsly access:
Then, when prompted, click Create new Mapsly account and follow instructions of the Mapsly sign-up wizard:
How to log into Mapsly
To log into Mapsly (on both desktop and mobile) click the Keap logo at the Mapsly login page app.mapsly.com (shown above) and - if prompted - sign into your Keap user account. Mapsly will recognize your Keap account id and log you into your Mapsly user account.
Linking exiting Mapsly account to your Keap organization
If you already have a Mapsly account which you'd like to link to your existing Keap organization, simply make sure to click Link existing Mapsly account and enter your Mapsly account login and password:
This will link the two accounts via Single Sign-On.
Adding more users to Mapsly
New Keap users are added to your Mapsly account automatically when they log into Mapsly with their Keap credentials at app.mapsly.com; you don't need to manually add them. Learn more users and Single Sign-On here.
Setting address of your CRM account (optional)
In Mapsly, you can open a CRM record's page in a new browser tab in one click:
To enable this feature for your Keap CRM please follow these steps:
- go to Setup in the main menu
- in your Keap CRM's context menu click General properties
- In the Address of CRM field enter your Keap/Infusionsoft domain, for example: https://fw890.infusionsoft.comcom/ and click "Save" button:
Now you should be to open direct links to your records in CRM.
More useful articles
If you'd like to see on the map only standard objects like contacts, the wizard's instructions are self-explanatory. In more complex scenarios when you'd like to see other objects in Mapsly as well or use coordinates instead of an object's address, please refer to these articles:
- detailed walk-through guide for the sign-up wizard;
- how to use an object's coordinates stored in the CRM instead of its address in Mapsly (how to skip geocoding for locations that cannot be described by an address or those for which you already have GPS coordinates in your CRM);
- how to restrict access to imported data and control who sees what;
- your records are not showing up in Mapsly?