Mapsly is a standalone software platform that exchanges data with your HubSpot through its API and allows you to automatically log your HubSpot users into Mapsly with their HubSpot user credentials.
Follow the steps below to set up your Mapsly account with HubSpot. Please note that you need to be the HubSpot administrator to complete this guide.
1. Install Mapsly extension
Install the Mapsly extension from the HubSpot marketplace by this link. When prompted on the screen, choose your HubSpot account and click the Connect app button:
2. Follow Mapsly account sign-up wizard
Press the Create new Mapsly account button
and follow instructions on the screen.
IMPORTANT! If you'd like to import HubSpot Quote object to Mapsly, follow the instructions in this article while you are in the Mapsly sign-up wizard. If you don't want to import Quotes, you may leave the optional API key on step #3 empty.
How to log into Mapsly
To log into Mapsly (on both desktop and mobile):
- go to Mapsly login page at app.mapsly.com,
- click the HubSpot logo:
- in the pop-up that will open select your HubSpot account and enter your HubSpot credentials, and you'll be logged into your Mapsly user account.
Linking exiting Mapsly account to your HubSpot organization
If you need to link your existing Mapsly account to this HubSpot organization, please follow this guide.
Adding more users to Mapsly
New HubSpot users are added to your Mapsly account with restricted access automatically when they log into Mapsly with their HubSpot credentials at app.mapsly.com; you don't need to manually add them. Learn more users and Single Sign-On here.
More useful articles
If you'd like to see on the map only standard objects like contacts, the wizard's instructions are self-explanatory. In more complex scenarios when you'd like to see other objects in Mapsly as well or use coordinates instead of an object's address, please refer to these articles:
- detailed walk-through guide for the sign-up wizard;
- how to add Deals / Opportunities to Mapsly;
- how to properly configure an object's address field (required for Deals/Opportunities and custom objects);
- how to use an object's coordinates stored in the CRM instead of its address in Mapsly (how to skip geocoding for locations that cannot be described by an address or those for which you already have GPS coordinates in your CRM);
- how to restrict access to imported data and control who sees what;
- your records are not showing up in Mapsly?