In order to embed Mapsly into Zoho CRM mobile app, you need to add a Mapsly web tab first (Please keep in mind that, due to Zoho restrictions, this is only available for Zoho Enterprise edition or higher). To do so:
- Open Zoho CRM and then go to Set up > Customization > Modules and Fields > Web Tabs.
- In the Web Tabs page, click New Tab.
- Enter the name of the tab in the Tab Name box.
- Enter the URL in the Link box (https://app.mapsly.com).
- Add specific profiles to the Web Tab Access box in order to manage access to the Mapsly tab.
- Click Save.
Now that your Mapsly web tab has been created, simply follow these steps to access Mapsly from your ZohoCRM mobile app.
- Download the ZohoCRM mobile app and log into your account.
- Go to the newly created Mapsly web tab and click on it.
- You can log into Mapsly through the Login via Zoho button.
- Now you can use Mapsly and all of its features just as you would on your desktop!