When a new record is imported into Mapsly, or the location information changes for an existing record, Mapsly assigns one of the following processing statuses to the record:
- Ok/exact: the record's location has been successfully determined by its address, which is confirmed to be full and correct.
- Ok/approx: the record's address is either incomplete (for example, missing a house number), or ambiguity, so among the several possible locations Mapsly picked the one with the highest probability of being the correct one.
- Ok/imported: Mapsly used the record's coordinates from the CRM, and the record's address was ignored. (Learn more about using coordinates from the CRM.)
- No address: the record has doesn't have an address.
- Invalid: the record has an invalid address.
In Mapsly's Setup you may see a summary showing how many records ended up in each of the processes statuses for each object (module):
Each of the numbers in the table is clickable and leads to the list of records in this processing status, from which you can open a record in your CRM in one click: